Founded in December 2009, The Prisma is an independent and multicultural newspaper run by a group of professional journalists and experts as well as young and enthusiastic graduate people.
The Guardian newspaper featured a story about The Prisma!!
We are the unique bilingual English/Spanish in the UK!! made by immigrants for immigrants.
The Prisma aims…
- To strengthen ties between the Latin American community, other immigrant communities and British society.
- To provide news and report on the cultural, social, political and economic situation in Latin America and Spanish speaking countries as well as the UK.
- To highlight the values of people from these Latin American communities.
- To provide information to refugees, asylum seekers, and other immigrants on the changes in immigration laws, their civil rights, everyday problems.
- To promote interest in Spanish language by providing a bilingual paper that can be used as a teaching aid.
- To offer training to immigrants and native residents in the UK as journalists, translators, proofreaders, photographers, designers and other professions.
Why to advertise in The Prisma?
- The Prisma is the only bilingual (Spanish/English) publication in the UK focused on multiculturalism, the life of Latin-American immigrants, Spanish speakers, and on informing British and Latin American readers about their two societies.
- The Prisma has become an important and established channel for the communication of news, issues and many other aspects of Latin-American immigrants.
- The Guardian newspaper featured a story about The Prisma, and has cited us as a source.
- The number of visitors to The Prisma varies and has increased steadily in 1 year: The weekly number of readers varies from between 40,000 to in excess of 200,000.
- The Prisma works through co-operation and relies on the support, solidarity and understanding of everyone involved. This opens for the first time a unique journalistic space in the UK.
- We receive an average of 5.0000 unique hits a day to 28.000 hits a day.
- We offer a variety of ways to promote your Business and services and prices start from as little as £30 per week.
- We have a range of advertising options, including display and classified advertising, advertorials and ‘on page’ sponsorship. We understand that every business has different budgets and goals.
Our new Ratecard (now 35% discount!)
|Style of Advert||Advert Size Max||File Size||Cost Per Week (ROS)||Cost Per Week (ROC)||Cost Per Month (ROS)||Cost Per Month (ROC)|
|Leader Board||728 x 90||40k||£490||£480||£1600||£1600|
|Wide Skyscraper||300 x 600||40k||£470||£460||£1500||£1500|
|Skyscraper||120 x 600||40k||£370||£360||£1250||£1250|
|Horizontal Banner||630 x 160||40k||£320||£310||£1200||£1200|
|Rectangle||384 x 253||40K||£310||£310||£900||£900|
|Medium Rectangle||300 x 250||40k||£100||£100||£400||£400|
|Vertical Banner||192 x 253||30k||£110||£110||£440||£440|
|Half Banner||384 x 60||40k||£80||£80||£320||£320|
|Small Banner||192 x 60||30K||£70||£70||£280||£280|
*Key To Terms
ROS – Run of Site. Run of Site means an advert will appear anywhere on a web site.
ROC – Run of Category. Run of Category means a banner will appear within a specific category/section on a web site, or on the front page. (Only for special advertisement Special Supplements).
Site Specific: This means you can choose a particular section of the website in which to place your ad. This allows you to concentrate on more specific audiences.
2014 Special December offer!
Medium Rectangle: pay 2 weeks, get 1 week advertisement!!!
- Advert Sizes: the sizes here are given in pixels. The sizes shown are in kilobytes.
- Final Art: £30 plus Additional 3%
- Interactive Ad (link) Additional 3%
- See bellow The Prisma Ad Formats, and any queries, contact us on: